Winery Tour & Tasting (Not available until further notice)
We are Hong Kong's first and only winery. Our concept is simple. Source the best ingredients and make the best wine. We have done this by creating something no one else has in Asia: a fully functional urban winery. At the 8th Estate Winery, we are offering an exclusive and unique lifestyle experience. We want to share our knowledge, taste and passion for wine. We have created an environment for participation, learning and development, all for the purpose of enhancing the enjoyment of fine wine.
- Tour Hong Kong’s first and only winery & experience a new side of Hong Kong
- Taste 3 to 5 varietals of award winning wine made in Hong Kong
- Find the ideal Hong Kong gift to bring back home
- Combine with ‘shopping’ at the nearby Horizon Plaza outlet mall
Our 20min tour will take you first to our production room where you will learn about the various phases of wine making and get a chance to see some of the traditional utensils and machinery used to make wine. Our knowledgeable staff will answer all your questions before moving to our majestic barrel room where you will get a chance to try some of our wines.
Get a chance to try a selection of our award winning wines while enjoying the setting of our barrel room and/or our beautiful terrace with views of Lamma Island.
- Find your ideal Hong Kong gift from our shop (wine gift boxes, souvenirs, etc). Your family and friends back home will surely be surprised!
- Combine your Hong Kong winery experience with a unique Hong Kong shopping experience at Horizon Plaza outlet mall located just opposite us. Shops include Lane Crawford, Joyce, etc.
Hours: Walk-in on most Saturdays and Sundays afternoon (No minimum number)
Not available for a moment until further notice.
By appointment only Monday to Friday 11am-7pm (min. 4 persons)
Charge: Free admission with purchase of a bottle of The 8th Estate Wine per person on-site
Private Tastings are also available for booking.
Duration: Dependent on numbers, min. 1hr
Hours: By appointment only Monday to Sunday 11am-10pm (min. 10 persons)
Service: 4-6 wine tastings, 20-30 min Winery Tour, cheese platter
Extendable to include Canapes/BBQ buffet.
For more information on our Private Tastings please click here